Comic part one
This year April Fools day falls on Easter, so if you're out of ideas for jokes, here is nine of the best jokes you should try!
1.Turn your clocks forwards, while your family is sleeping.
2. Make caramel apples out of onions.
3. Put tape over the inside of your salt shaker holes. When someone tries to pour salt nothing will come out!
4. Save wrappers from chocolate candy eggs, and wrap them around grapes
5. Mix M&M's with Skittles.
6. Glue a couple coins to the the pavement, and see how many people will try to pick them up.
7. Put tape over the sensor of the TV remote, so the TV won't turn on.
8. Switch the bags of cereal into a different cereal box.
9. Put tape over half of the bottom of your faucet. When someone goes to wash their hands they will get a splashy surprise. We tried this one last year, and it worked perfectly. We forgot the tape was on, and got sprayed ourselves a few times!!
Do you have any joke ideas?