Friday, May 4, 2018

May the 4th Be With You


  Happy Star Wars Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


It has been a year since we first started started watching star wars. At first we didn't think we would like it, but now it's our favorite one of our favorite movies! We both agree that our favorite star wars movie is  "The Last Jedi." 

Star Wars photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We had to take these pictures in the closet. 





MAY THE 4'TH BE WITH YOU!!!!! 

Do you have a favorite star wars movie? What is your favorite picture we took?



9 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing!! I think the first one, where you have your lightsabers crossed, is my favorite - but the rest are so good too!

    Happy Star Wars Day . . . and May the Fourth be with you. :D

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pics! I see you have Kylo Wren’s lightsaber, PLEASE tell me Kylo isn’t your favorite character.😬😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jose: Kylo Ren isn't my favorite character, but if he changes from the dark side i think i would really like him.

      Delete
    2. June: Well in the force awakens I thought that Kylo was horrible, but in The last jedi I started to like him better. So he is one of my favorite characters now.

      Delete
  3. Nice photo shoot! I think the last one is my favorite, but your lightsabers are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, cool! Nice pictures, guys! I really like the crossed lightsaber one!

    I think my favorite Star Wars movie is Star Wars: A New Hope. It's the original(who doesn't love it?!) and also Harrison Ford is amazing so... enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Harrison Ford is great! Are you going to see the new Han solo movie?

      Delete